October 1, 2008

August 22, 2008

Hello Mommies and Daddies,

Fall will be around the corner. Please feel free to ask me for your child's clothing so that you may change items for more appropriate for the upcoming weather. I suggest a sweater to add to their belongings.

September for my family is dentist month. It's easy to remember especially when school starts. Aiden will also have his first dental checkup. I've been reading that it is advised to take your toddler to the dentist when they turn a year old. Always take your toddler to a pediatric dentist if there is one available. Since toddlers may begin having loose teeth as early as 4 years old and they have baby teeth, they need to see the pediatric dentist because of their specialty in dental care for young children.

School for my children starts this upcoming week. In case of an emergency, where I can't reach my husband and have to pick up my child from school I would like every parent to sign an emergency transportation consent form. I don't foresee this happening but I'd like to be prepared in case the need should arise. As always, all children will be transported in the proper child safety seats. Within the next month or so, I will be getting more car seats so that parents won't have to leave me theirs.

Reminders:
-Stacey's Incredible Kids, LLC is closed on September 1st for Labor Day


If you have any suggestions, questions or concerns please feel free to ask.

Here is what your child's menu was like this week:

Monday
B: Waffles & Bananas
L: Turkey & Cheese Sandwich, carrots and apples
S: Peanut butter crackers

Tuesday
B: Pancakes w/Apples
L: Grilled cheese, veggie soup & peaches
S: Graham Crackers

Wednesday:
B: Oatmeal w/applesauce
L: Meatballs on hot dog roll w/ tomato sauce & corn
S: Yogurt & graham crackers

Thursday
B: Hash Browns & Toast w/peaches
L: Spaghetti w/tomato sauce & chicken
S: cheese Crackers

Friday
B: Bagels and Apples
L: Mac & Cheese with hot dog bits and Pears
S: TBD

No comments: