October 1, 2008

August 15, 2008

Hello Mommies and Daddies,

I hope you are all enjoying the photos from our play dates and our trips. When the weather becomes colder we will be having a weekly or biweekly story time play date with our friends from Club MOM (mommy group). I believe the children enjoy having others come and play with them. When it becomes too cold to go out I plan to take the children on more field trips. I am hoping to take them to the zoo in September (all depends if Nelson is off from work) for a program called Zoo Tots: This program for children ages 18 months to three years may include stories, games, crafts and a live animal presentation. This session, entitled -Where Do I Live?? will focus on animal habitats. The cost is $15.

Reminders:
  • For any of my little ones having a birthday soon. You are welcome to send a special snack (cookies, cupcakes, etc.) to celebrate your child's birthday or any special day for your child if you would like. Please ask for the number of children attending that day so that we will have enough to go around. Please be considerate of the other children’s allergies and restrictions. I will inform you of any allergy restrictions for your child’s peers.


  • Please wait for notes or if I tell you to replenish wipes and diapers. Your child has a section of the changing table for storage and as more children come into my care storage will be at a premium. When asked for wipes please bring in several refills as they are use not only for diaper changes but for cleaning before and after meals and from coming from outdoors.


  • Sick Policy-Please review and adhere to your contract for the policies. As a courtesy, I will let the other parents know if my children or any children in my care is sick.


  • Please remember to sign out your child. If you forget or pick up your child outside please sign the sheet the next day (I will put in the time).

If you have any suggestions, questions or concerns please feel free to ask:


Here is what your child's menu was like this week:

Monday

B: Waffles & Bananas
L: Tuna Melt, Broccoli, Pears
S: Yogurt w/graham crackers

Tuesday
B: Cheese Sandwich w/Bananas
L: Egg Omelet w/cheese, Broccoli and potatoes
S: Bagel

Wednesday:
B: Oatmeal w/applesauce
L: Chicken Nuggest, French Fries, String Beans, Apples
S: Goldfish

Thursday
B: Bagel w/Bananas
L: Cheese Ravoli w/hot dog bits, carrots and Peaches
S: Peanut Butter Crackers

Friday
B: Cheerios & Bananas
L: Pasta w/beef and sauce, Green Beans, Apples
S: TBD

No comments: