November 17, 2008

Everyone on Board?!

There is a slight problem with everyone not receiving the automatic emails for the blog. Everyone needs to verify their google email account address here. https://www.google.com/groups/signin

Once you have confirmed your address let me know and I will test for you. If you haven't been on the blog for a while you can check out the past posts that also have pictures and videos.

Wanted to know how everyone felt about the weekly updates. Would anyone rather have the lunch menus posted everyday? I know sometimes it's hard to come home and cook and you probably rather not make the same meal I made for lunch. Let me know your thoughts on this as I can easily send that information everyday and leave reminders, updates and any news for Fridays. You can shoot me an email or post your comments directly on the blog.

Just a reminder that we have a field trip to the playground at Trumbull mall. There will be no cost associated with this trip. I will ask that some of you leave us your child's car seat. Transportation consent forms will be waiting by the sign in sheet for each child today.

No comments: