April 29, 2009

Swine Flu Pandemic...

I know everyone has been hearing about the Swine Flu and it getting closer than we think.. Currently there have been over 50 cases in New York and at least 2 school closings and 1 being investigated. Connecticut does not have any known cases yet.

Tre's mom has been nice enough to give me this link that her job as forwarded to it's employees for more information. http://www.aetna.com/members/facts_about_pandemic_flu.html

From what I read there is not much we can do about it except look for the signs of flu and stay away from people who are sick with symtoms. This I feel is difficult as most parents work and older sibling go to school where germs travel. For now it's best to educate ourselves on the ongoing situation and be prepared. If any parents have any suggestions for the daycare I'm all ears.

No comments: